Powers of Attorney, Wills, Trusts, Estates & Estate Planning
Our Estate Practice includes working with your accountant and financial advisor to prepare an estate plan that allows for the successful transfer of wealth and business enterprises from one generation to the next.
Through the use of trusts, estate freezes, dual wills and inter vivos transfers of assets, we assist our clients with ensuring safe and cost-efficient transfers of property to future generations.
We prepare on behalf of our clients:
- Power of Attorney for Personal Care
- Continuing Power of Attorney for Property
- General Succession Planning, including but not limited to Farm/ Agri-Business Succession Planning
- Wills and Dual Wills
- Assist Executors and Trustees with the Administration of an Estate
- Agricultural Law Services
Require Legal Services?
We represent executors and trustees on matters involving estate litigation.
Wills and Estates administration is not something to leave to the last minute. Ensure that your matters are in order and that your family are provided for. Don't hesitate to make an appointment with us to discuss wills and estates administration.