AGRICULTURAL LAW SERVICES
Loucks & Loucks is proud to have been serving agricultural law to the communities of Bruce and Grey counties, and Southwestern Ontario for over 65 years. Our firm offers robust general practice services, however since being founded a substantial portion of our practice is devoted to helping those in the agricultural sector with their legal needs. We are proud to have served many generations of the same farm families in all manner of legal services they require. These services include:
Require Agricultural Legal Services?
- Succession planning for farming business;
- Estate and succession planning for farming families;
- Farm and agri-business incorporation;
- Transfer of farming assets to corporations;
- The incorporation of feeder finance cooperatives;
- Farm real estate transactions;
- Land planning issues relating to agriculture; and,
- Civil litigation relating to agricultural issues.
Loucks & Loucks is happy to assist with whatever legal services are required for those in the agriculture and farming business. In addition to providing legal services in this area, Peter E. Loucks is a proud member of the Canadian Association of Farm Advisors. Peter as well as all other lawyers at the firm attend and participate in all local CAFA meetings.
For questions about agricultural law and our legal services for the agricultural sector and farming families, don’t hesitate to call (519) 363-3223.